Wedding Invitations
If Chat is unavailable, please contact us by email.

Deckle Edge
A "Deckle Edge" refers to one edge of the invitation stock appearing to be torn. This type of detail is usually found on French Fold and Parchment style invitations.

Please inquire with our Customer Service Department for additional details.
Copyright, Inc., Dubuque, IA
All rights reserved. Privacy Policy
Home | Contact Us | Testimonials | Sample Wording | Links | Legal | Shopping Cart
Weddings   |   Bar & Bat Mitzvahs   |   Graduations   |   Holidays
Quinceañeras   |  Baby   |  Party